At McGinnity Marine Art, we stock not only Australian made boats but also imported ones. An example of the imported fishing boat in our stock is the Dorado 241CC. Manufactured by Sailfish Boats in the US, this boat is 7.3m long with a sleek appearance. It is a deep-bodied fishing boat powered by Mercury outboard engine.
The Manufacturer, Sailfish Boats, has been in the industry for over thirty years and have built a reputation for themselves as a builder of family-friendly fishing boats.
The boat comes with standard features which include a foam-fill fibreglass stringer system, seating compartment that has storage lockers; padded cockpit coaming bolsters, 95l transom tank for live bait, wash-down/shower, dual batteries, acrylic windscreen, folding seat bench, etc. The standard engine is an outboard Mercury 200hp Verdo four-stroke.
The fishing boat can also have additional optional features such as
- Comfort pack which includes bow cushions, bolsters, and rear jumpsuit.
- Tournament pack which includes a powered coated two-tone hardtop
- Entertainment pack which includes fusion stereo and LED lighted speakers, retractable ski two bar, and underwater lighting
- Grand slam outriggers
- Anchor windlass that has anchor, scuff plates, chain, and rode.
- A helm lean post built with fibreglass that has a bracket and a tackle-storage.
The interior is designed with a U shaped seating area and has features such subfloor storage locker insulated with icebox, cocktail/dinette table which can be kept in the head compartment when not necessary. The boat can be an electric toilet or chemical porta-potty. While the console is small, it is big enough for two people, and it has small storage spaces for keys, phones, and other things.
The fishing boat cost over a hundred thousand even without additional feature such as the trailer.